Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning: The Shed

I ran across this quote today. I like it and thought I'd share.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Me, reading before I could read. Yeah, I've always love books.



I was not going to post a photo today because I spent the day cleaning out my shed. It was not pretty! Instead I decided to pull out one of my super old favorite pics.

In the winter my boyz and the neighbor kids helped bring stuff from storage next door to our shed and instead of stacking the boxes they dumped it all in a heap. I was hauling boxes with them so I was not supervising the process. There were five kids and me, so the work of the children overpowered the work of the mom. It reminded me of the kids toy box when they were younger. Scary!

Today, I took all the boxes out and put them back in the shed in an orderly fashion leaving plenty of room for the things I had been storing in the closet in the house. Actually, the stuff from the closet had been sitting in my dining room since my brother and sister in law moved in.

It is nice to have that job crossed off my (imaginary/mental) to-do list.

The boyz are supposed to come home this evening! I enjoyed the opportunity to do whatever I wanted for a week but prefer to have them with me. It will be nice when they come back. I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment