Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ron's Visit and More

You can pick your friends. And you can pick your nose. But, you can't pick your friends nose. Umm, what about picking your brothers nose?


I got distracted with the busyness of life this week and completely forgot to write!
Sorry


What happened this week?



"Peace out"



Ron came into town for a short visit.


My dad got married last week, but finished moving out this week. Which meant that I needed to pack up the last of his things and put them in one convenient place.


As Dad was moving out of his suite my brother and sister in law were moving in, which meant that all of dads things had to be out of the room and all of their things had to be moved in. I also needed to remove the many boxes I was storing in that big closet and find a new home for it all.


Bye Ronnie! We will miss you!



I took my pre-course course for college. It is required for anyone taking ecourses. I passed with a score of 99%. Yayee!


My boys went to visit their father this week.


I am still working on finding homes for my items that were being stored in my dads closet. They were in the closet instead of the shed because my boys packed the shed in such a way that all the stuff is in a huge heap toward the front. It has been too wet to take everything out so I can put it back in, in an orderly fashion of course. I am unable to put another thing in there unless I throw it toward the back of the shed, which will only make the mess worse.

That's the highlights. I am sure there is much more....oh yeah. The boys went swimming in the pond! I will write about that another day...and post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment