Monday, April 13, 2009

Up North Adventures: Easter Photos

This goat jumped right into his hay bin when we fed them Easter morning. Haha!


I hid eggs both inside and out the house and the boyz found them. This year I did not create a scavenger hunt but I also did not make it easy on them.
I took photos for visual clues when they were stumped. I must confess that my original intent for taking the photos was to find them if they didn't. No one likes rotten eggs laying around...and as an added bonus I can use them here!
We also made Resurrection Eggs, but I forgot to take pics.


Mending pile egg


Flower pot egg


Birch bark egg


Tree stump egg


Fence post egg. Look hard. It is blue.


Saddle egg


I thought this would be one of the easier eggs to find since it was right out there in the open. I was wrong. It was one of the most difficult,and enjoyable for me. The boys walked around this boat many times, they appeared to look directly at the egg and even got in the boat several times. The hot/cold game eventually helped them find it.


Boyz looking for the egg on the boat and saddle.


Clothesline egg


Oh yeah!


Ummm, that's going to be hard to reach


Victory!


These two pics were not planned...

Are they brothers? Or what?


An axe in one hand and and an Easter basket in the other...that's up north living. Haha.



Finding eggs and swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment