Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun and Fathers Day

My boys and I have been enjoying this summer weather so much that I am having difficulty sitting down at my desk to write before I am too tired to keep my eyes open. The weather is beautiful. Last week we finished putting in our garden. I got badly sunburned that day, but it was great fun anyhow. We have attended barbeques and bonfires. We have taken road trips and enjoyed lots of ice cream.

Last night we stayed up late snuggling and watching movies. My girlfriend came around 11pm and stayed until 2am. I cut out the fabric for my next bag while we chatted. This morning we struggled to get out of bed to go to breakfast with my dad, but had fun anyhow. After breakfast we all went shopping and found some great, cheap books at the Borders Outlet. Then we dropped my dad back off at home and visited a long lost friend. While my friend and I lounged around chatting, the boys washed our cars and sprayed on another with the hose. On the way home we had ice cream desserts and french fries for dinner.

Tomorrow we will go to church with my father then head to my brothers for Fathers Day lunch with his family. It will be another fun day.

Give your fathers hugs and kisses and tell them that you love and appreciate them. Life is precious, you may not get another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment