Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Birthday Blessing

God is so awesome!
We have family a tradition that each child gets 2 go out 2 dinner @ the restaurant of their choice & 2 a movie with mom (& whatever siblings are around) 2 celebrate their birthday. We've had many things break & need repairs lately so money is tighter than usual & I didn't have enough 2 pay 4 his birthday dinner. God is my provider, so several days ago I asked Him 2 provide this dinner 4 Zac so he wouldn't be disappointed. Last night Pastor preached on not worrying about not having enough. He told us 2 just ask for what we need. I already asked so instead I thanked God 4 providing 4 Zacs dinner. 2day was Zacs birthday & no money had miraculously appeared in my wallet or in between the seats of my car. I was wondering how God would pull it off this time. Well, He did it, like always. Do u wanna know how? My dad called around noon inviting us 2 dinner 2day wherever Zac wanted 2 go 4 his
bday. Last minute, but perfect. (like always!) Plus I got 2 visit with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment