Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Week

We had a wonderful week.
We put up our tree. Bash has been promoted to family tree assembler! As the youngest, Z puts the angel on the top of the tree.
Thanksgiving day we went to my brothers house for a very relaxing and pleasant dinner with his family. After dinner we laid around and watched "Up."
When we came back home we made Grandma Browns Chocolate Torte, watched movies, played video games, laid around, talked, ate, and enjoyed one another.
I have been missing Ron and Shayna a lot this year.
Friday I did a little CHRISTmas shopping with my friend Gayle. I still have more to buy but we had fun.
Saturday we cleaned and played. I fell asleep when I sat down to take a quick break. I hadn't realized I was tired until I woke up. I was a little blue/grouchy so I sent the boyz to play in Bashs room in the evening and rested on the sofa while a movie played.
Tomorrow we will go to church. I missed not going on Wednesday because they canceled services so people could cook or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment