Sunday, November 15, 2009

Origami

We had plans for a sleepover on Friday. We did not know that the boyz father would be in town and they would be visiting him when we made these plans. We were all very dissapointed.
K decided that she would like to spend the night with me even though the boyz would not be here.
Her mom and another girl friend hung out for a while. The four of us had a fun girls night. We went out for Chinese and came back to my house and talked for several hours. K and I made yummy chocolate chip cookies.
After the grownups left we watched movies and did origami. She is better and faster at making things than I am. We made a box, a cup, a crane whose wings flap, and a cootie-catcher. It was fun taking turns playing the cootie-catcher game. I haven't done that since junior high.

No comments:

Post a Comment