Sunday, May 4, 2008

the forget-me-nots are blooming!

the forget-me-nots are in bloom....
like crazy!
there are flowers all over the plant.
it's beautiful.
i opened my curtains and happened to get a glimps of tiny blue flowers.
at first i thought the boyz must have left something in the garden, but then i thought...
why would they take fake flowers outside?
why would they be playing with fake flowers at all?
so i leaned over to take another look and ..
SURPRISE!!!
i was so excited that i hollared to the boys that the flowers were in bloom...
and of course we had to let papa know right away. LOL
Z excitedly told me that they popped out yesterday and that the day before there was nothing there but that dead straw looking stuff...
thank GOD we didn't tear it out.

forget-me-nots are the Alzheimer's flower.
my mom died of Alzheimer's disease several years ago.
my dad planted them as a memorial to her.

...and, yes, i know that i did not use many capital letters in this post...
im just a gramatical rebel that way :P

No comments:

Post a Comment