Friday, June 18, 2010

Ouch!

A piece of grass flew in Bash's eye while he was mowing the lawn, actually attempting to mow the lawn, but that's a different story.
This piece of grass may look tiny on my finger but it is huge in ones eye. It was stuck in there for over an hour. We could not get it out and I thought I was going to have to take him to the ER to get it removed.
I kept flushing it with bottled water and it eventually went to the inner corner of his eye & I was able to get it out.
Thank GOD!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment