Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My New Frizzie!

I got an original Frizzie for my birthday. My mom has been making them, and I have been admiring them.
What is a Frizzie? It is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art. Each creation even has it's own name. (Mine is called "Naughty"...I wonder if my parents are trying to tell me something. Just kidding. LOL) The Frizzie begins with a re-purposed and felted colorful wool sweater and ends as a fabulous one-of-a-kind bag (purse, backpack, clutch...) with colorful lining and pockets inside, and a coordinating flower(the flower is called something else but I can't remember what), and beautiful beaded fringe and trim on the outside.
My Frizzie Bag is blue, one of my favorite colors. :)
I love it!

For more Frizzie Bag info go to:
www.frizziebags.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment