Friday, May 7, 2010

Bash Riding In The Tram

To get to the top f the arch one must take a ride in a tram that runs up and down the inside of the arch. Each tram has 5 seats and is fairly small. I was sort of scared to take the ride because I hated it when I was young, but Bash really wanted to go. Thankfully the ride was smoother so I didn't feel quite as queesy and the tram had brighter lighting so I didn't feel as claustrophobic. I still did not enjoy the ride but it wasn't a bad experience at all and the view at the top was beautiful so it was worth it.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment