Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Lost Contact

I removed a contact from my eye, opened my fingers slightly & it shot out like a spring! I looked everywhere, trying to not move. It was tricky, since I was wearing several layers of clothing it could have fallen in & was snuggled in several blankets & also juggling the phone, contact solution & open contact case. After a few minutes I set the stuff down & got up to look, being careful to move things as little as possible. I can't see much without contacts so I was moving around with my face practically touching every surface of every blanket & object near me, including all my clothing, the stuff I was holding, coffee table, end table, lamp, and floor. I did this several times before walking away sad because it was my last set of contacts. This took over 1/2 an hour. That's a long time for a contact to be out. I finally gave up but asked God to help. I felt like I should check the
contact solution again. I saw it! It was a crispy little thing but eventually I was able to rehydrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment