Saturday, January 17, 2009

-9 in Michigan!

The weather on the computer said it was -9 this morning! That is cold!
"Z" had a doctor appointment but the heater doesn't work properly in our car so I rescheduled. When we were out the other day and it was around 10 the drive was unpleasant. I was not willing to do that in even colder weather. We will continue to stay at home until it warms up.
I am still not able to find employment. I babysit all ages of children. Any other job that may suit me requires a bachelors degree. I decided that if I do not find a job by Monday I will go apply for college, unless it is still too cold. I already sent in my FAFSA and learned that my EFC is zero. Yayee! I will be able to use the left over money from my pell grant to help pay the bills. I may have to take out a student loan. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment