Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Get Ready For Learn Nothing Day - July 24

It's difficult to learn nothing, so begin preparing today!



Unschoolers need a holiday.
When people ask if they homeschool in the summer, they say yes. When people ask when they have a break from learning, they say never.

This has gone on for a long time now.

July 24 is Learn Nothing Day—a vacation for unschoolers.

Learn Nothing Day is void in Utah, and people in Utah will know why.
Special dispensation for Utah unschoolers: Learn Nothing could be celebrated in Utah on July 25.




"I just can't learn nothing, it's impossible, even with my old, feeble brain. I turned on the computer and was assaulted with all sorts of information. Imagine how hard it will be for the girls with their sharp, shiny new brains."
-Flo Gascon


"I just love Learn Nothing Day! My 5 year old said to me today, 'Mom is that possible.... to have a day where we don't learn something?' ;) "
-side note from Vickie Harkness



For more information on Learn Nothing Day go to
http://sandradodd.com/learnnothingday/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment