Monday, July 27, 2009

Batter Blaster with Bash and "Z"

Cheese!....I mean....Pancakes!!!





We finally got around to making our Batter Blaster.

It was neat. The Batter Blaster came out sort of swirly like whipped cream, but thicker like pancake mix and quickly settled down flat like a normal pancake.



The pancakes tasted OK, but were not as fluffy as I like.

The following day we were frying taco shells. The kids said they tasted like elephant ears and asked to put cinnamon sugar on them. That gave me the idea that if I deep fried the Batter Blaster it would really be like the elephant ears at the county fair.

I was right! When I sprayed the Batter Blaster in a swirly pattern and fried it in the hot oil and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, the results were delicious! Yum!

Bashin and "Z" battling for the Batter Blaster.

Bashin spraying Batter Blaster.

Bash cooking

"Z" spraying Batter Blaster.

"Z" spraying Batter Blaster.

Bash sampling the batter....just kidding. Jessica warned us not to eat it raw.

"Z" cooking

a pancake

"Bash gives them a thumbs up.

"Z" eating

See food!

Deep fried Batter Blaster tastes like elephant ears! Just add cinnamon sugar.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fabulous fun! Batter Blaster IS super tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant Ears! Awesome idea...I wonder how Batter Blaster would fare as a tempura batter...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete