Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snuggling With The Kids

Just looking at this picture makes me happy! What a great day!
The boyz and I took the fabulous road trip to the farm up north. The weather was perfect and I was able to take a lot of great pics! (except I forgot to take my charger and my battery died before I was able to get pics of the boys building a real teepee!)
We made it just in time to witness the birth of two kids (baby goats.) The kids are so tiny and fluffy and clumsy and cute! I wanted to "kid"nap one.
The boyz have been invited to stay at the farm for kidding season. This means they will be able to help with the care of the goats before, during, and after birth. I think they will have a lot of fun bottle feeding all the baby goats.
The boyz may help care for chickens and ducks and dogs and the garden and any other chore that happens on the farm.
It should be a wonderful adventure for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment