Monday, March 1, 2010

Random Ramblings :)

March is here! That means that winter is almost over. Soon it will be warm enough for a road trip. Yayee! I can't wait.
The boyz spent the weekend with my brother. They completely emptied his storage unit. He and his wife are finally finished moving.
I think that if the boyz continue being gone this much I will need to find a new hobby. I used to really enjoy the solitude when they were gone, but lately I have been getting way too much alone time.
I finally started painting again. Painting helps the boredom but doesn't do a thing about the lonelies. Maybe I will invite friends over for lunch, or dinner, or maybe tea and cookies. That will be fun! Plus it will give me an excuse to cook and bake. Fun! :)

The ice butterfly was one of the ice sculptures in Frankenmuth.

No comments:

Post a Comment