Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Box of Family Photos

My dad recently gave me a big box of old family photos with instructions to take all the pictures I want then pass it on the my next sibling within two weeks. The goal is to allow all six of us kids to pick out the photos we want. I am having a difficult time picking which photos I to keep. I don't want to be selfish and keep too many, but I also don't want to pass them on and have them end up being thrown out. My solution to this is to scan every one that I like and create a digital scrapbook. Right now I am calling it "Serendipity: A Pictorial Definition" because nearly everything that has happened in my life has been a series of happy accidents and the things that didn't seem too happy at the time have turned out to be necessary in forming me into the person I am today, and I like who I am.
This is my favorite photograph. My dad took it of my when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment